Our clinic has initiated the following new guidelines to reduce exposure and spread of COVID-19
- Seeing patients by appointment only, drop-in patients are asked to call first
- Requesting patients limit companions. If it is necessary, we request that patients limit themselves to only one extra person accompanying them to an appointment
- Requiring patients to wear a mask in the office
- Stringent usage of hand sanitizer as well as handwashing
- Requesting you stay home if you are not feeling well
Thank you for your supporting our efforts to reduce the spread of COVID-19. We look forward to continuing to support your hearing healthcare needs.